'Self Heal' Salve
Be prepared (to care for your family) with this essential natural, multi-purpose skin aid. Add it to your natural First Aid kit ready for those sudden skin upsets.
2022 Organic Beauty Award Gold Winner- Skin Salves Category
2022 Global Makeup Awards Gold Winner Best Body Product
- IN STOCK Order by 12pm (CT) for same day dispatch from Dallas
- TRY RISK FREE 60 day money back guarantee
4 payments of $6.25 with
What's this for?
Your essential for when your skin has been upset by something that:
- Is dirty or yucky
- Is rough
- Is prickly
- Is sharp
- Stings or bites
How will it help me?
This natural must have will make you the family first-aid hero. The name kind of says it all, I will:
- Calm & soothe your skin right down
- Give your skin instant & ongoing care
- Help keep your skin clean
- Quickly improve the feel & appearance of your affected skin
- Help to promote natural skin repair
Why is it so special?
- Natural, non-toxic & low-irritant
- No antibiotics, alcohol, petrochemicals, parabens, PEGs, phthalates or synthetics
- An all-in-one product
- World first topical combination of proven phytoactive botanicals
- Family friendly & highly versatile
- Medicinally aromatic balm
- Formulated to help promote natural skin repair
- Vegan & gluten free
How do I use it?
- First, ensure the affected area is clean (including removing things like dirt, sand, gravel, splinters)
- Then gently apply your ‘Self Heal’ Salve to calm the area
- At first it might sting a little
- It is designed to leave a protective layer over the affected area (you may cover with a dressing if required)
- Reapply frequently as needed – we’re sure you want your skin back to normal
- (We always recommend patch testing for sensitivity)
Bio-First® lives by its ethos of Science by Nature. We extensively research each natural biovital ingredient before inclusion in our genuine natural remedies and work hard to ensure a sustainable supply chain where possible. We align with the definition of natural by the leading natural and organic cosmetic certification body in the world – the International Natural and Organic Cosmetics Association. Our ingredients fall into the 3 classifications of Natural Ingredients, Derived Natural Ingredients or Nature-Identical Ingredients.
Nature-identical ingredients are only allowed when strictly necessary to ensure your safety (preservatives) or because extraction methods introduce too many chemicals. The key characteristic is that they can be found in nature.
Here is our full list of ingredients in this product along with their Environmental Working Group (EWG) ratings in brackets (1=lowest risk, 10=highest risk). The ingredient ratings are a hazard score that reflects known and suspected hazards or health impacts linked to the ingredient. EWG is a community 30 million strong, working to protect our environmental and personal health by changing industry standards. If you want learn more about each of our special ingredients, look at our Ingredient page.
- Macadamia Oil EWG:1
- Aloe Vera Gel EWG:1
- Milk Thistle Seed Oil EWG:1
- Coconut Oil EWG:1
- Jojoba Oil EWG:1
- Glycerin EWG:1
- Sorbitan Olivate EWG:1
- Frankincense Oil EWG:1
- Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil EWG:1
- Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate (Derived natural emulsifier) EWG:1
- Self Heal (Prunella vulgaris) Extract EWG:1
- Jojoba Esters EWG:1
- Sunflower Seed Wax EWG:1
- Parfum (Naticide, a natural preservative) EWG:1
- Glyceryl Caprylate EWG:1
- Tocopherol EWG:1
- Menthol EWG:1
- Soybean Oil EWG:1
- Acacia Decurrens Flower Wax EWG:1
- Polyglycerin-3 EWG:1
- Limonene* EWG:4
*Limonene is constituent of all-natural essential oils and is in very low concentration
I was bitten by a march fly yesterday and used the 'Self Heal' Salve and it was great - 3 applications and it feels so much better.
I had it in my handbag at a BBQ last night and a few people used it on mosquito bites and gave positive feedback!
I get really bad dermatitis on my hands and am constantly prescribed creams and harsh steroids to help but they only seem to help for a short while and the problem comes back worse. I love the Salve. My dermatitis-prone skin has completely cleared up. I applied a few times on day one and two and by day 3 it was gone. Very impressed and I’m going to try out all the products now.
I use it on my eczema and recently where I had sunspots frozen off and it looks like they're no longer there, wonderful. Love the smell also.
I have been using this product for one week with the Salve and it has healed my cracked, dry hands as well as cleared up a fungal issue on my fingers. Absolutely amazing!
I had very itchy dermatitis on my hands from hand sanitiser and Self Heal salve has cleared it in just over a week, I love it
Knowledge from Nature
Latest From The Blog