'Self Heal' Salve
Be prepared (to care for your family) with this essential natural, multi-purpose skin aid. Have your first aid kit ready for those sudden skin upsets.
2022 LUXlife Health, Beauty & wellness awards Winner - Most Innovative Non-Toxic Skincare Brand NSW
- IN STOCK Order by 12pm (CT) for same day dispatch from Dallas
- TRY RISK FREE 60 day money back guarantee
4 payments of $6.25 with
What's this for?
Essential for when your skin has been upset by something that:
- Is too rough
- Is super prickly
- Is sharp
- Is dirty and yucky
- Stings or bites
How will it help me?
This natural must have will turn you into the family first-aid hero. The name kind of says it all, I will:
- Calm & soothe your skin right down
- Give your skin instant & ongoing care
- Quickly improve the appearance of your affected skin
- Help to promote natural skin repair
Why is it so special?
- Natural, non-toxic & safe
- No antibiotics, alcohol, petrochemicals, parabens, PEGs, phthalates or synthetics
- Replaces your overfull skin first-aid kit with one product
- World first topical combination of the amazing Self Heal, Frankincense & Milk Thistle
- Designed for the whole family wherever you are
- Medicinally aromatic balm
- Formulated to help promote natural skin repair
How do I use it?
- First, ensure the affected area is clean (including removing things like dirt, sand, gravel or splinters)
- Then gently apply your 'Self Heal' Salve to calm the area
- At first, it might sting a little
- It is a salve that is designed to leave a protective layer over the affected area
- Reapply as frequently as needed - we're sure you want your skin back to normal
- (We always recommend patch testing for sensitivity)
Bio-First® lives by its ethos of Science by Nature. We extensively research each natural biovital ingredient before inclusion in our genuine natural remedies and work hard to ensure a sustainable supply chain where possible. We align with the definition of natural by the leading natural and organic cosmetic certification body in the world – the International Natural and Organic Cosmetics Association. Our ingredients fall into the 3 classifications of Natural Ingredients, Derived Natural Ingredients or Nature-Identical Ingredients.
Nature-identical ingredients are only allowed when strictly necessary to ensure your safety (preservatives) or because extraction methods introduce too many chemicals. The key characteristic is that they can be found in nature.
Here is our full list of ingredients in this product along with their Environmental Working Group (EWG) ratings in brackets (1=lowest risk, 10=highest risk). The ingredient ratings are a hazard score that reflects known and suspected hazards or health impacts linked to the ingredient. EWG is a community 30 million strong, working to protect our environmental and personal health by changing industry standards. If you want learn more about each of our special ingredients, look at our ingredient page.
- Coconut Oil EWG:1
- Aloe Vera Gel EWG:1
- Glycerin EWG:1
- Milk Thistle Seed Oil EWG:1
- Frankincense Oil EWG:1
- Self Heal (Prunella vulgaris) Extract EWG:1
- Water EWG:1
- Parfum (Naticide, a natural preservative) EWG:1
- Glyceryl Caprylate EWG:1
- Menthol EWG:1
- Soapbark Tree Bark EWG:1
- Soap Wort Leaf Extract EWG:1
- Limonene EWG:4
*Limonene is constituent of all-natural essential oils and is in very low concentration
I had very itchy dermatitis on my hands from hand sanitiser and Self Heal salve has cleared it in just over a week, I love it
I used this on a cat scratch to help the mending process. Bringing this on hikes too for the first aid kit!
I grazed my head badly, blood everywhere. It improved my skin back to normal by the end of the week. Simply amazing for the first aid kit! Thank you
I just started applying Self Heal Salve into areas where some scars of my Eczema still appeared. I felt great with these product and I do loves the smells of Coconut oil and Aloe Vera every times I applied into my body. So far i still haven’t seen improvement yet but definitely i will order another bottle because these was the first one i have ordered. Overall I’m very happy with these product.
Knowledge from Nature
Latest From The Blog