UltraSensitive Skin Rescue Lotion
Coming soon, register to be the first to know!
Natural & non-toxic hypoallergenic moisturizer for face & body. Formulated to be pH balanced, help restore natural barrier function, healthy skin microflora & hydration.
Dermatologist Certified for Sensitive Skin - non-irritant & non-sensitizing.
Reset your skin, finally!
4 payments of $10 with
What's this for?
Unique chemical-free alternative that fights visible signs of hypersensitivity and chronic skin distress.
For sensitive skin:
- Prone to product reactions or allergies
- Prone to Eczema, Rosacea or rashes
- In need of intense TLC
- Prone to redness, irritation, dryness, scaliness or itchiness
How will it help my skin?
Whether you are a newborn, granny or in between this dermatologist-certified lotion will:
- Soothe & calm your skin
- Provide rich & long lasting hydration
- Leave your distressed skin looking visibly healthier
- Help improve your skin's resilience & restore its natural barrier function
- Be pH balanced
- Feed your skin's good bacteria for improved skin microflora
Why is it so special?
- Especially formulated rich natural lotion for skin prone to product reactions or chronic irritation
- Natural & non-toxic
- Designed to reduce allergenic potential & support dermal vitality
- No drugs, petrochemicals, parabens, PEGs, phthalates, synthetics or chemical solvents
- Contains bioactive botanicals & probiotics from bio-fermentation
How do I use it?
- First, ensure the affected area is clean
- Patch test a small area before use
- Then apply your Skin Rescue Lotion and gently rub in well
- It should feel instantly calming to your skin
- Reapply frequently as required
Bio-First® lives by its ethos of Science by Nature. We extensively research each natural biovital ingredient before inclusion in our formulations and work hard to ensure a sustainable supply chain where possible. We align with the definition of natural by the leading natural and organic cosmetic certification body in the world – the International Natural and Organic Cosmetics Association. Our ingredients fall into the 3 classifications of Natural Ingredients, Derived Natural Ingredients or Nature-Identical Ingredients.
Nature-identical ingredients are only allowed when strictly necessary to ensure your safety (preservatives) or because extraction methods introduce too many chemicals. The key characteristic is that they can be found in nature.
Here is our full list of ingredients in this product along with their Environmental Working Group (EWG) ratings in brackets (1=lowest risk, 10=highest risk). The ingredient ratings are a hazard score that reflects known and suspected hazards or health impacts linked to the ingredient. EWG is a community 30 million strong, working to protect our environmental and personal health by changing industry standards. If you want learn more about each of our special ingredients, look at our ingredient page.
- Purified Water EWG:1
- Glycerin EWG:1
- Argan Oil EWG:1
- Jojoba Esters EWG:1
- Olive Squalane EWG:1
- Propanediol (Natural Humectant) EWG:1
- Cetyl Alcohol (Natural Emulsifier) EWG:1
- Cetearyl Olivate EWG:1
- Sorbitan Olivate EWG:1
- Glyceryl Stearate EWG:1
- Zinc Gluconate EWG:2
- Collodial Oatmeal EWG:1
- Glyceryl Caprylate EWG:1
- Seabuckthorn Oil EWG:1
- Jojoba Oil EWG:1
- Caprylic Triglyceride EWG:1
- Soybean Oil EWG:1
- Papaya Fruit Ferment Extract EWG:1
- Carica Papaya Leaf Extract EWG:1
- Pomegranate Seed Extract EWG:1
- Cucumber Extract EWG:1
- Green Tea Extract EWG:1
- L-Arginine EWG:1
- Tocopherol EWG:1
- Xantham Gum EWG:1
- Sodium Levulinate EWG:1
- Sodium Anisate EWG:1
- Sodium Dehydroacetate EWG:1
- Citric Acid EWG:1
Knowledge from Nature
Latest From The Blog