Manuka Skin Saver
Natural, non-toxic gel specifically formulated to soothe, nourish & hydrate skin prone to eczema, distressed, irritated, red, itchy or dry skin.
New & Improved Formula - March 2022
2021 Australian Organic Beauty Award Winner - BEST CLEAN™ MANUKA REMEDIES
2022 LUXlife Health, Beauty & wellness awards Winner - Most Innovative Non-Toxic Skincare Brand NSW
- IN STOCK Order by 12pm (CT) for same day dispatch from Dallas
- TRY RISK FREE 60 day money back guarantee
4 payments of $10 with
What's this for?
Use me if your skin is:
- Irritated, red, inflamed, dry, dehydrated or itchy
- Prone to Eczema or Psoriasis
- Damaged from UV or sun exposure
- Highly distressed & compromised by radiotherapy
- Disturbed & raw after a cosmetic procedure like micro-needling, dermabrasion or chemical peels
How will it help my skin?
Think of me as healthy food for your skin.
- Calm, hydrate & soothe your skin
- Provide instant & ongoing nourishment
- Quickly improve the appearance of the affected area
- Help rebuild your compromised skin barrier function
Why is it so special?
- Natural & non-toxic - we care what goes on your skin
- No antibiotics, corticosteroids, petrochemicals, parabens, PEGs or synthetics
- World first combination of medical grade Manuka Honey, Milk Thistle, Aloe Vera & more
- Specifically designed to feed & care for compromised skin, with rapid effect on multiple skin issues
- Provides a light satin protective film over skin
- Actually smells like the goodness of nature
- Tested on all skin types
How do I use it?
- First, ensure the affected area is clean
- Then apply your Manuka Skin Saver & gently rub in
- It should feel instantly calming, cool & protective
- Wait for it to dry (the tackiness goes, we promise, it's just that glorious honey)
- Reapply frequently as needed - we're sure you want your skin back to normal
- (Can be worn under make-up & we always recommend patch testing for sensitivity)
- This product contains honey and may not be suitable for use if sensitive to bee products.
Bio-First® lives by its ethos of Science by Nature. This involves carefully selecting and extensively researching every ingredient used in our biovital formulations, we also work hard to ensure a sustainable supply chain where possible.
We are aligned with the International NATRUE Standard Classifications of natural ingredients being: Natural, Derived Natural or Nature Identical. All of our products are primarily pure Natural, with small amounts of Derived Natural (example: an emulsifier) and any Nature Identical ingredients added at 1% or less and only when strictly necessary (example: a preservative). The key characteristic of everything used is that it can be found in nature.
Here is our full list of ingredients in this product along with their Environmental Working Group (EWG) ratings in brackets (1=lowest risk, 10=highest risk). These ratings are a hazard score that reflects known and suspected hazards or health impacts for each ingredient. EWG is a community 30 million strong, working to protect our environmental and personal health by changing industry standards.
For more information on our special bioactives, go to our ingredient page.
- Aloe Vera Gel EWG:1
- Glycerin EWG:1
- Manuka Honey UMF10+ EWG:1
- Milk Thistle Seed Oil EWG:1
- Milk Thistle Extract EWG:1
- Coconut Oil EWG:1
- Zinc Gluconate EWG:2
- Parfum (Naticide, a natural preservative) EWG:1
- Manuka Oil EWG:1, Green Tea Extract EWG:1
- Cucumber Extract EWG:1, Lecithin EWG:2
- Slippery Elm Bark EWG:1
- Xantham Gum EWG:1
- Glyceryl Caprylate EWG:1
- Cetearyl Olivate EWG:1
- Sorbitan Olivate EWG:1
- Potassium Sorbate EWG:2
- Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6 (Nature-identical thickener) EWG:1,
- Alcohol (100% natural) EWG:1
- Citric Acid EWG:1
- Sodium Benzoate EWG:1
I have recently tried the Manuka Skin Saver for the first time and it is amazing for resolving any skin irritations and rashes.
My go to. Love it 😊💜
Just wanted to say the product is one of the only ones I've found that helps me long term. I have pretty dry itchy psoriasis-prone skin in my beard and it helps instantly, it hasn't come back for weeks.
Great product :)
Just loved our Manuka Skin Saver. Major improvements on my skin and my son's skin after just one application. See more on Insta :)
Wow! I've only been using this for 4 days. What a huge difference it has made on my body and scalp. I've tried so many different things. Even stuff my doctor has prescribed. I'm so impressed im ordering more today. Thank you so much.
Knowledge from Nature
Latest From The Blog