Kids Manuka Soother Cough Syrup
Upgrade your family cough care with this natural, drug-free soothing liquid powered by Manuka Honey UMF10+, Australian River Mint, Thyme, Kakadu Plum & other superfruits*.
Soothe kids' (ages 2+) occassional coughs associated with hoarseness, dry throat or irritants while supporting their immune system with this natural, drug-free solution*.
Essential for when kids need extra care.
4 payments of $4.75 with
What's this for?
Every Mom wants to care for their child's health in times of need.
I am your essential drug-free Cough Syrup when your kid's throat needs rapid soothing care*.
How will it help my kids?
As an essential in your family wellness cabinet, I will:
- Soothe your kids coughs naturally and drug-free*
- Make caring for your kids easy & fun (I taste nice)
- Give them a superfood & herbal remedy that is straight from nature's medicine cabinet*
- Support their immune system at the same time*
- Allow for rapid absorption*
Why is it special?
- Natural, non-toxic & safe
- Kid approved taste & spray format
- No alcohol, added sugar, artificial vitamins, sweeteners, colors, flavors or fillers
- Powered by highly effective Manuka Honey UMF10+, Australian River Mint, Thyme & Kakadu Plum
- Rapidly soothing for coughs*
- Gluten & dairy free
How do I use it?
- For kids ages 2+
- Shake me up
- 5 sprays into your mouth and swallow
- Can be used up to 4 times a day
- Keep it with you for on-the-go care
(Intended for ingestion Only)
Bio-First® lives by its ethos of Science by Nature. We extensively research each natural biovital ingredient before inclusion in our Genuine natural remedies and work hard to ensure a sustainable supply chain where possible. We align with the definition of natural by the leading natural and organic cosmetic certification body in the world – the International Natural and Organic Cosmetics Association. Our ingredients fall into the 3 classifications of Natural Ingredients, Derived Natural Ingredients or Nature-Identical Ingredients. Nature-identical ingredients are only allowed when strictly necessary to ensure your safety (preservatives) or because extraction methods introduce too many chemicals. The key characteristic is that they can be found in nature.
Here is our full list of ingredients in this product along with their Environmental Working Group (EWG) ratings in brackets (1=lowest risk, 10=highest risk). The ingredient ratings are a hazard score that reflects known and suspected hazards or health impacts linked to the ingredient. EWG is a community 30 million strong, working to protect our environmental and personal health by changing industry standards.
If you want learn more about each of our special ingredients, look at our ingredient page.
- Purified Water EWG:1
- Glycerol EWG:2
- Concentrated Beetroot Juice EWG:1
- Concentrated Pomegranate Juice EWG:1
- Thyme Syrup (6%) EWG:1
- Manuka Honey UMF10+ (5.5%) EWG:1
- Australian River Mint Syrup (4%) EWG:1
- Kakadu Plum Syrup (4%) EWG:1
- Anise Syrup EWG:1
- Antioxidant (Ascorbic Acid) EWG:1
- Preservative (Potassium Sorbate) EWG:2
- Citric Acid EWG:1
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Knowledge from Nature
Latest From The Blog