What we put into the body affects the skin, and what we put on the skin affects our insides.
So - it makes sense to take care with both.
- Choose natural sources for any extra nutrients, instead of powders and pills made in the lab.
- Use wellness treasures from nature to support wellbeing, free from alcohol and artificial ingredients.
- Select whole bioactives for good health over single synthesised compounds - nature made things to work as a whole, not in artificial bits.
- Use skincare free from petroleum, parabens, PEGs and all the other nasties that end up inside you.
- Enjoy giving skin the treatment it deserves with topicals that are highly biocompatible, support barrier function, are pH balancing, restore the microbiome, and are naturally antibacterial if that is required.
- Think of your skin and within as a unified interacting system programmed and receptive to the natural world we are part of.
- And of course, eat healthy and drink lots of filtered water.
Blogs on similar topics: