Manuka Soother Cough Syrup
Upgrade your cough care with this natural, drug-free soothing syrup powered by Manuka Honey UMF10+, Australian River Mint, Thyme, Kakadu Plum & more.*
Soothe occasional coughs associated with hoarseness, dry throat or irritants while supporting your immune system with this natural, drug-free solution.*
Essential for when you need extra care.
4 payments of $7.50 with
What's this for?
No-one likes an irritated throat or cough.
I am your essential drug-free Cough Syrup that is deliciously soothing*.
How will it help me?
As an essential in your family wellness cabinet, I will:
- Soothe your coughs naturally and drug-free*
- Provide you with all the soothing superfoods & herbs that you need, straight from nature's medicine cabinet*
- Allow you to enjoy caring for yourself (I taste nice)
- Support your immune system at the same time*
- Ensure rapid absorption*
Why is it special?
- Natural & non-toxic
- No alcohol, synthetics, added sugar, artificial vitamins, sweeteners, colors, flavors or fillers
- Powered by highly effective Manuka Honey UMF10+, Australian River Mint, Thyme & Kakadu Plum
- Tastes good, TSA approved size
- Rapidly soothing cough syrup*
- Gluten & dairy free
How do I use it?
- Give me a good shake
- Take 5 mL
- Can be used up to 4 times a day in times of need
- For kids aged 2-12, use half the amount
Bio-First® lives by its ethos of Science by Nature. We extensively research each natural biovital ingredient before inclusion in our Genuine natural remedies and work hard to ensure a sustainable supply chain where possible. We align with the definition of natural by the leading natural and organic cosmetic certification body in the world – the International Natural and Organic Cosmetics Association. Our ingredients fall into the 3 classifications of Natural Ingredients, Derived Natural Ingredients or Nature-Identical Ingredients. Nature-identical ingredients are only allowed when strictly necessary to ensure your safety (preservatives) or because extraction methods introduce too many chemicals. The key characteristic is that they can be found in nature.
Here is our full list of ingredients in this product along with their Environmental Working Group (EWG) ratings in brackets (1=lowest risk, 10=highest risk). The ingredient ratings are a hazard score that reflects known and suspected hazards or health impacts linked to the ingredient. EWG is a community 30 million strong, working to protect our environmental and personal health by changing industry standards.
If you want learn more about each of our special ingredients, look at our ingredient page.
- Purified Water EWG:1
- Glycerol EWG:2
- Concentrated Beetroot Juice EWG:1
- Concentrated Pomegranate Juice EWG:1
- Thyme Syrup (6%) EWG:1
- Manuka Honey UMF10+ (5.5%) EWG:1
- Australian River Mint Syrup (4%) EWG:1
- Kakadu Plum Syrup (4%) EWG:1
- Anise Syrup EWG:1
- Antioxidant (Ascorbic Acid) EWG:1
- Preservative (Potassium Sorbate) EWG:2
- Citric Acid EWG:1
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Knowledge from Nature
Latest From The Blog