Manuka Skin Saver - Radiation & UV Damage
Let us take care of your skin with a natural, non-toxic alternative that works. Specifically formulated to both prepare skin for harsh treatments like radiotherapy as well as soothe, nourish & hydrate skin already damaged by them or the sun.
2021 Organic Beauty Award Winner - BEST CLEAN™ MANUKA REMEDIES
2022 Global Green Beauty Awards - Highly Commended for Best Honey Based Product
- IN STOCK Order by 12pm (CT) for same day dispatch from Dallas
- TRY RISK FREE 60 day money back guarantee
4 payments of $10 with
What's this for?
A natural, chemical-free medical grade Manuka Honey alternative that works if your skin is:
- Highly distressed & compromised by radiotherapy or other harsh treatments
- Red, irritated, dry, dehydrated or itchy
How will it help my skin?
As medical grade healthy food for your skin, I will:
- Fortify & prepare your skin ahead of radiation treatment
- Calm, hydrate & soothe your skin
- Provide instant & ongoing nourishment & protection throughout treatment
- Quickly improve the feel & appearance post-radiotherapy
- Help rebuild & strengthen your compromised skin barrier function
Why is it so special?
- Natural & non-toxic
- No steroids, antibiotics, petrochemicals, parabens, PEGs, phthalates or synthetics
- World first formulation of medical grade Manuka Honey, Milk Thistle, Aloe Vera & more
- Specifically designed to support & care for skin through harsh treatments
- Provides a light satin protective film over skin
- Actually smells like the goodness of nature
- Tested on all skin types
How do I use it?
- Patch test for sensitivity
- Then ensure the affected area is clean (avoid application immediately after hot shower)
- Apply your Manuka Skin Saver and gently rub in
- It should feel instantly calming, cool & protective
- Wait for it to dry (the tackiness goes, we promise, it’s just that glorious honey)
- Reapply frequently as needed to help get your skin back to normal
- (Can be worn under make-up)
Manuka Skin Saver contains honey and may not be suitable for use if sensitive to bee products
Bio-First® lives by its ethos of Science by Nature. We extensively research each natural biovital ingredient before inclusion in our genuine natural remedies and work hard to ensure a sustainable supply chain where possible. We align with the definition of natural by the leading natural and organic cosmetic certification body in the world – the International Natural and Organic Cosmetics Association. Our ingredients fall into the 3 classifications of Natural Ingredients, Derived Natural Ingredients or Nature-Identical Ingredients.
Nature-identical ingredients are only allowed when strictly necessary to ensure your safety (preservatives) or because extraction methods introduce too many chemicals. The key characteristic is that they can be found in nature.
Here is our full list of ingredients in this product along with their Environmental Working Group (EWG) ratings in brackets (1=lowest risk, 10=highest risk). The ingredient ratings are a hazard score that reflects known and suspected hazards or health impacts linked to the ingredient. EWG is a community 30 million strong, working to protect our environmental and personal health by changing industry standards.
If you want learn more about each of our special ingredients, look at our Ingredient page.
- Aloe Vera Gel EWG:1,
- Glycerin EWG:1,
- Manuka Honey UMF10+ EWG:1,
- Milk Thistle Seed Oil EWG:1,
- Milk Thistle Extract EWG:1,
- Coconut Oil EWG:1,
- Zinc Gluconate EWG:2,
- Parfum (Naticide, a natural preservative) EWG:1,
- Manuka Oil EWG:1, Green Tea Extract EWG:1,
- Cucumber Extract EWG:1, Lecithin EWG:2,
- Slippery Elm Bark EWG:1,
- Xantham Gum EWG:1,
- Glyceryl Caprylate EWG:1,
- Cetearyl Olivate EWG:1,
- Sorbitan Olivate EWG:1,
- Potassium Sorbate EWG:2,
- Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6 (Nature-identical thickener) EWG:1,
- Alcohol (100% natural) EWG:1,
- Citric Acid EWG:1,
- Sodium Benzoate EWG:1
Has helped to clear the appearance of my guttate psoriasis faster than normal and no drying out of my skin.
Suffering from skin irritation inflammation in different areas already seeing a difference using this for Granuloma Annular
As a forgetful husband, I never thought sunburn could affect my wife so badly. But after an outdoor day without sunscreen on her back, she was in a lot of pain. That's when we tried Bio-First's Manuka Skin Saver, and it worked like a charm. The gel was smooth and easy to apply, and it instantly provided her with relief from the burn. Over the next few days, we continued to apply the gel and the redness and pain significantly reduced. My wife was curious to see her back, so we used images to capture the process. Highly recommend this product for anyone who needs natural and effective sunburn relief.
My 9 year old son is suffering from Topical Steroid Withdrawal since we decided to take him off topical steroids for his eczema.
His skin has been extremely dry so we decided to try Skin Saver. His over all skin moisturise has improved after a week of use and he hasn’t complained of stinging.
Looking forward to seeing what longer results may look like after purchasing addition products from the BIO range.
Wonderful to hear that this remedy is helping out here! A great longer term strategy would be to pair this with our UltraSensitive Skin Rescue Lotion as his daily moisturiser. This gentle lotion rubs in well and is great for multiple applications a day. Cheers, Bio-First
I'm 40 years old but my hands have looked 70 the last couple years -- I have been struggling with the most intensely painful, cracking, bleeding fingers for nearly 2 years now. I have some gut issues, but I've been pregnant and now breastfeeding so I can't do a heavy detox. This is the only thing that's provided me some care for the swelling and pain in that whole time! My hands look almost normal after only a couple weeks. Very happy to have found this combo (finally!). Using the Self Heal salve and Manuka Skin Saver.
Knowledge from Nature
Latest From The Blog