Kids Manuka Immunity Oral Spray
Enhance your Kids (2+) routine immune support with this superior non-toxic formulation to help them be well, stay well & get well. Powered by nature, backed by science.
Think Dirty Verified - ZERO nasties
2022 Clean + Conscious Awards BRONZE Kids Nutrition
4 payments of $4.75 with
What's this for?
Did you know that strong immune systems need regular nurturing? And that's what I am here for. Add me to your Kids' daily routine for best results.
How will it help me
The name says it all. I will:
- Give your Kids superior & pleasant tasting immune support that is straight from nature's medicine cabinet
- Making caring for Kids fun & easy
- Provide your Kids an exceedingly rich source of natural everyday health benefits
- Support them daily & in times of extra need
- Help soothe and maintain throat health
Why's it so special?
- Natural, non-toxic & safe
- Kid approved taste & delivery method
- No alcohol, added sugar, artificial vitamins, sweeteners, colors, flavors or fillers
- Powered by highly effective Self Heal (Prunella vulgaris), Manuka Honey UMF10+, Kakadu Plum
- Instantly absorbed, super convenient
- A gluten & dairy free holistic solution
How do I use it?
- Shake me up - 5 sprays once daily into mouth & swallow
- Can be used up to 4 times a day in times of need
- Enjoy the rapid care
- Keep it with you for on-the-go care
Bio-First® lives by its ethos of Science by Nature. We extensively research each natural biovital ingredient before inclusion in our Genuine natural remedies and work hard to ensure a sustainable supply chain where possible. We align with the definition of natural by the leading natural and organic cosmetic certification body in the world – the International Natural and Organic Cosmetics Association. Our ingredients fall into the 3 classifications of Natural Ingredients, Derived Natural Ingredients or Nature-Identical Ingredients. Nature-identical ingredients are only allowed when strictly necessary to ensure your safety (preservatives) or because extraction methods introduce too many chemicals. The key characteristic is that they can be found in nature.
Here is our full list of ingredients in this product along with their Environmental Working Group (EWG) ratings in brackets (1=lowest risk, 10=highest risk). The ingredient ratings are a hazard score that reflects known and suspected hazards or health impacts linked to the ingredient. EWG is a community 30 million strong, working to protect our environmental and personal health by changing industry standards.
If you want learn more about each of our special ingredients, look at our ingredient page.
- Purified Water EWG:1
- Concentrated Beetroot Juice EWG:2
- Vegetable Glycerin EWG:1
- Concentrated Pomegranate Juice EWG1
- Manuka Honey UMF10+ (5.5%) EWG:1
- Self Heal Extract (Prunella vulgaris) (5%) EWG:1
- Thyme Extract EWG:1
- Anise Extract EWG:1
- Preservative (Potassium Sorbate) EWG:2
- Antioxidant (Ascorbic Acid) EWG:2
- Citric Acid EWG:1
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
This product is wonderful. Both my little ones (4 and 1.5 year olds) love the taste. To know there is something on the market that is all natural and helps protect their immunity gives me great relief. Cannot recommend more.
I love this product. It is so good to have something natural that tastes so good to keep me feeling well and healthy especially during this busy time of year!
Happy so far! Kids don’t mind the taste and so quick and simple to add to their morning smoothie. I also carry the spray in my handbag, so convenient!
Tastes great for something that is good for you
Congratulations to the passionate and authentic owners and the Team of Bio-First for having such a fabulous product.
I was fortunate enough for my niece Melanie to draw my attention to it as she too uses Bio-First and is always looking for products of the highest standard.
You just know it is pure goodness and made in Australia.
Knowledge from Nature
Latest From The Blog