Baby Skin Care Set
Every mum wants to take care of their baby's skin with natural, non-toxic and gentle alternatives that work.
These versatile essentials are more than just lotions. They work hard to nourish, hydrate & soothe your baby's hypersensitive or upset skin.
2022 LUXLife Healthy, Beauty &Wellness Awards - Most Innovative Non-Toxic Skincare Brand
Included: 1x UltraSensitive Skin Rescue Lotion, 1x 'Self Heal' Salve
4 payments of $15 with
What are these for?
UltraSensitive Skin Rescue Lotion - Unique chemical-free alternative that fights visible signs of hypersentivity especially when their skin is prone to redness, irritation, dryness, scaliness or itchiness.
'Self Heal' Salve - an essential for when their skin has been upset by something that is too rough, super prickly, sharp, dirty, stings, bites or burns.
How will they help my skin?
UltraSensitive Skin Rescue Lotion will:
- Soothe & calm their skin
- Provide rich & long lasting hydration
- Help improve their skin's resilience & restore its natural barrier function
- Be pH balanced
- Feed their skin's good bacteria for improved skin microflora
'Self Heal' Salve will:
- Calm & soothe their skin right down
- Provide instant & ongoing care
- Quickly improve the feel & appearance of the affected area
Why are we so special?
- Natural, non-toxic
- No antibiotics, corticosteroids, petrochemicals, parabens, PEGs, phthalates or synthetics
- Gentle on skin
- Dermatologist Certified
How do I use them?
- Patch test for sensitivity
- Then ensure the affected area is clean (avoid application immediately after hot shower)
- Apply the product & gently rub in
- Wait a little for it to absorb ('Self Heal' Salve leaves a protective barrier)
- Reapply frequently as needed to help get your skin back to normal
Bio-First® lives by its ethos of Science by Nature. We extensively research each natural biovital ingredient before inclusion in our genuine natural remedies and work hard to ensure a sustainable supply chain where possible. We align with the definition of natural by the leading natural and organic cosmetic certification body in the world – the International Natural and Organic Cosmetics Association. Our ingredients fall into the 3 classifications of Natural Ingredients, Derived Natural Ingredients or Nature-Identical Ingredients.
Nature-identical ingredients are only allowed when strictly necessary to ensure your safety (preservatives) or because extraction methods introduce too many chemicals. The key characteristic is that they can be found in nature.
Here is our full list of ingredients in this product along with their Environmental Working Group (EWG) ratings in brackets (1=lowest risk, 10=highest risk). The ingredient ratings are a hazard score that reflects known and suspected hazards or health impacts linked to the ingredient. EWG is a community 30 million strong, working to protect our environmental and personal health by changing industry standards.
If you want learn more about each of our special ingredients, look at our ingredient page.
UltraSensitive Skin Rescue Lotion
- Purified Water EWG:1, Glycerin EWG:1, Argan Oil EWG:1, Jojoba Esters EWG:1, Olive Squalane EWG:1, Propanediol (Natural Humectant) EWG:1, Cetyl Alcohol (Natural Emulsifier) EWG:1, Cetearyl Olivate EWG:1, Sorbitan Olivate EWG:1, Glyceryl Stearate EWG:1, Zinc Gluconate EWG:2, Collodial Oatmeal EWG:1, Glyceryl Caprylate EWG:1, Seabuckthorn Oil EWG:1, Jojoba Oil EWG:1, Caprylic Triglyceride EWG:1, Soybean Oil EWG:1, Papaya Fruit Ferment Extract EWG:1, Carica Papaya Leaf Extract EWG:1, Pomegranate Seed Extract EWG:1, Cucumber Extract EWG:1, Green Tea Extract EWG:1, L-Arginine EWG:1, Tocopherol EWG:1, Xantham Gum EWG:1, Sodium Levulinate EWG:1, Sodium Anisate EWG:1, Sodium Dehydroacetate EWG:1, Citric Acid EWG:1
'Self Heal' Salve
- Macadamia Oil EWG:1, Aloe Vera Gel EWG:1, Milk Thistle Seed Oil EWG:1, Coconut Oil EWG:1, Jojoba Oil EWG:1, Glycerin EWG:1, Sorbitan Olivate EWG:1, Frankincense Oil EWG:1, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil EWG:1, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate (Derived natural emulsifier) EWG:1, Self Heal (Prunella vulgaris) Extract EWG:1, Jojoba Esters EWG:1, Sunflower Seed Wax EWG:1, Parfum (Naticide, a natural preservative) EWG:1, Glyceryl Caprylate EWG:1, Tocopherol EWG:1, Menthol EWG:1, Soybean Oil EWG:1, Acacia Decurrens Flower Wax EWG:1, Polyglycerin-3 EWG:1, Limonene* EWG:4
*Limonene is constituent of all-natural essential oils and is in very low concentration
I love the self heal salve - a great little product to have in my handbag. Customer service is great! Helpful and friendly.
Have used this product and it is excellent , have even introduced friends to the product. Self heal alone is an incredible herb.
I have a very active 3 yr old and scapes and bruises are part of our everyday. I have been searching for a product that has natural ingredients but also fast acting. This product delivers, I highly recommend!
My daughter initially complained that the self heal salve stung her open scrape. But we are familiar with using essential oils and know that they can be pretty strong and tingly at first. So she opted not to wash it off. After 2 used, the scrape's appearance had improved dramatically!
This product is a must have in your bathroom cabinet! Or in your handbag if you have young kids.
It’s such a versatile product, we’ve used it to help with bruises, cuts, grazes and a small burn. This product really works, is so soothing and smells lovely! I highly recommend this salve.
Knowledge from Nature
Latest From The Blog