Take care of your family naturally, this summer
Summer is a great season for travel and outdoor vacations. If you're staying home this year, get into fresh air every day. Whether at home or away, be prepared and keep the family healthy. Here are Dr Jude’s Top Tips to take care of your family this Summer:
- Be aware we're often tired when holidays begin, hence prone to illness.
- Equally, travel itself can be tiring so try to rest and take precautions.
- Use a natural immune booster like Bio-First Manuka Immunity* Range before travel. Keep it up while travelling too.
- If the kids get a cold, give them Bio-First Manuka Soother* Cough Syrup, a brilliant and natural drug-free alternative that has some amazing Australian superfoods.
- Take care with sun exposure and only use natural sunscreens. If you do get sunburnt, try Bio-First Manuka Skin Saver to help reduce visible signs of damage.
- Protect against insect stings and bites with natural repellants.
- Drink lots of filtered water (no need for expensive bottles) to stay hydrated.
- Eat frequent small light meals for all-day energy and nourishment.
- Try to get ample sleep, even with the short nights.
- Enjoy fun exercise without overdoing it - exhaustion isn't healthy!
- Have a great time with family and friends - happiness is super healthy!
Blogs on related topics: