Just as we are all unique individuals, each case of Eczema has its own circumstances and conditions. You can read more about the skin condition here.
This makes it difficult generalise, however there are certain common factors relating to prevention and management for those prone to Eczema:
- Avoidance of sweating or heat on the skin
- Avoidance of any known irritants or allergens
- Avoidance of emotional and stress triggers
- Use of cooling, calming natural skin care products that are hypoallergenic
- Use of hydrating, moisturising natural skin care
Our UltraSensitive Skin Rescue Lotion has been specially formulated with these last two factors in mind and is ideal to help care for Eczema prone skin.
The beauty of this rich, all-natural lotion is that it contains no steroids, petrochemicals, parabens, PEGs, phthalates, synthetics or chemical solvents..
- Leave your distressed skin looking visibly healthier
- Help improved your skin’s resilience & restore its natural barrier function
- Be pH balanced
Feed your skin’s good bacteria for improved skin microflora.
Blogs on similar topics: